Become an Exhibitor
For more than 26 years COA has brought together orthopaedic surgeons and orthopaedic practice managers from the entire state in one place to provide them with the latest clinical research, practice management issues, and information on workers’ compensation. COA also brings together a great array of exhibitors to provide attendees with the services/devices necessary to run an efficient practice.
Being the largest orthopaedic meeting in California, we bring together more than 500 Orthopaedic Surgeons and over 70 Practice Managers from a variety of practice settings and educational entities.
We invite you to be part of another successful meeting at the Terranea Resort!
Space is limited and assigned first-come, first-serve basis.
What are the benefits of exhibiting with COA?
- Access to orthopaedic surgeons and orthopaedic practice managers in California from all practice settings – large groups/solo and small groups/Workers’ Compensation
- Your company’s logo will be posted on COA’s Annual Meeting website/mobile app giving you more exposure
- Include a description of your company and contact information in COA’s meeting materials
- Ability to interact with attendees in company-sponsored networking sessions
- Participation in an incentive raffle program to encourage attendees to stop by your booth
- A mailing list of attendees available prior to the meeting to invite attendees to visit by your booth
- A final list of attendees available after the meeting
All times are tentative and subject to change closer to event date.
|Exhibit Setup:||Wednesday, April 15||5:00 pm – 9:00 pm|
|Exhibits Open:||Thursday, April 16||7:00 am – 5:00 pm|
|Exhibits Open:||Friday, April 17||7:00 am – 5:00 pm|
|Exhibits Open:||Saturday, April 18||7:00 am – 1:00 pm|
|Exhibit Teardown:||Saturday, April 18||1:00 pm – 5:00 pm|
March 1, 2020 –> Rep Names Due
March 15, 2020 –> Welcome Bag Flyers Due
Terms of Payment / Cancellation
Prices of exhibit booths are listed on the exhibitor application. Applications for each exhibit space must be accompanied by payment of the exhibitor fee in the form of a credit card payment or check made payable to California Orthopaedic Association. Should any contingency prevent COA or the exhibition from occurring, COA shall not be held liable for any expenses incurred by exhibitors. If COA receives written notice of space cancellation prior to January 1, 2020, a 50% refund of the total booth fee will be made, or 100% of the fee may be applied to next year’s meeting at the company’s discretion. Cancellations after this date will result in the forfeiture of the total fee. Notice of cancellations must be submitted in writing.